suspck
Adept I

when i turn ftpm on i get bsod

Specs are

ryzen 7 2700

a320m-a pro max

radeon rx 570

windows 11

every single time i turn ftpm on i get the bsod ive tried reinstalling my bios that didint work it only works when i turn it off but i wanna play games that require it on ive had windows 11 for 9 months this issue started a month and half ago

0 Likes
1 Solution
suspck
Adept I

i ended up fixing it by downgrading my bios and i was able to use secure boot ftpm and everything this makes me happy and mad since i coulda fixed this so long ago i just wanted to play valorant 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
19 Replies
rawintellect
Miniboss

What error code is the BSOD putting out? Can you take a pics of it?

0 Likes

yes sorry for the long response but the error code is 0xc00000e9 
and it says \ windows\system32 \winload.efi  i tried taking picture and sending it on here but it kept saying something was wrong with the html

0 Likes

According to Microsoft a 0xc00000e9 is a common Windows Boot Manager* error that indicates either a hardware failure or a corrupted system file encountered during the boot process.

Please try the commands I listed below and retest.

0 Likes
rawintellect
Miniboss

Without knowing the exact error I can only suggest the standard scans:

open admin terminal and run the following commands:

1. rundll32.exe pnpclean.dll,RunDLL_PnpClean /drivers/maxclean

2. chkdsk /scan (if it finds anything run chkdsk /f and reboot)
3. dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
4. sfc /scannow
5. dism /online /Cleanup-Image /Startcomponentcleanup

0 Likes

i tried this and it didnt work

0 Likes

What is in the event viewer regarding this error? You COULD try to do an "in place" upgrade to repair windows. All you have to do is download an ISO and start the install within Windows. It'll reinstall Windows and all your files and settings will REMAIN. To be clear NOTHING will be deleted. Only Windows.

0 Likes

IF this does not work, sadly you might have a hardware issue with your TPM module.

0 Likes

how would i fix this

0 Likes

If you have a hardware issue nothing can be done. A replacement board would need to be purchased.

0 Likes

well if this helps i turned my pc off by clicking it so it was that blue loading screen shutting down programs then as it was doing that i holded the button to fully shut off are u 100% sure new board i havnt tried reinstalling windows 11 or maybe go back to windows 10 i just wanna play valorant but i need tpm please rawintellect i know you can do it please save me

0 Likes

i did not see this im goign to try this right now sorry thank u for baring with me  rawintellect

0 Likes

i just tried this but

suspck_1-1720246136262.png

but i cant even turn tpm 2 on since the error will pop up

0 Likes

There are ways to bypass TPM checking when (re)installing Windows 11. I cannot walk you through this. Please use google. Good luck to you. I cannot assist you further.

0 Likes

thank u for the help rawintellect hopfully i do this and fix it

0 Likes
FunkZ
Grandmaster

Is your OS drive partition MBR or GPT? (Device Manager, drive properties, Volumes)

FunkZ_0-1720185374206.png

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
Ryzen R7 5700G | B550 Gaming X | 2x8GB G.Skill 4000 | Radeon Vega 8 IGP
Ryzen R5 5600 | B550 Gaming Edge | 4x8GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 6800XT
0 Likes
suspck
Adept I

mines all blanked out 

suspck_0-1720244971383.png

another note i feel like i should say since its showing its blanked out for some reason for my files i have to make myself administrator again i dont know why im on a administrator account and it still does that 

0 Likes

Click the 'Populate' button.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

suspck_0-1720246030771.png

so mines gpt

suspck
Adept I

i ended up fixing it by downgrading my bios and i was able to use secure boot ftpm and everything this makes me happy and mad since i coulda fixed this so long ago i just wanted to play valorant 

0 Likes