cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

SH1FU
Adept I

When i launch a game it tells me to update my AMD drivers

When i launch a game it tells me to update to the latest version of my drivers but when i check on Radeon im already up to date same as windows update and every other driver update including bios update. I just brought a new ryzen 9 5900x and switched from the ryzen 5 3600 but i had this problem before switching, i was able to fix it last time by updating my windows settings but this time i have no update that needs to be done.

0 Likes
1 Solution
hitbm47
Forerunner

@SH1FU, I would uninstall my AMD Drivers in safe made with DDU (DisplayDriver Uninstaller) and then install the latest available Radeon driver upon restart.

Furthermore, I would safely restart my computer once or twice and you can even open "Device Manager" and click the "Scan for hardware changes" icon.

Hope some of this might help.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

What graphics card are you using?

0 Likes

rx 5700

0 Likes
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Download the graphics driver from here AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 Drivers & Support | AMD and make sure to do a clean install.

0 Likes
hitbm47
Forerunner

@SH1FU, I would uninstall my AMD Drivers in safe made with DDU (DisplayDriver Uninstaller) and then install the latest available Radeon driver upon restart.

Furthermore, I would safely restart my computer once or twice and you can even open "Device Manager" and click the "Scan for hardware changes" icon.

Hope some of this might help.

I keep getting a error half way through the download after cleaning all the drivers from pc 

0 Likes

Hey @SH1FU 

Are you still struggling with the issue? Just asking since you have accepted a solution.

Kind regards

0 Likes

I was able to fix the error and you telling me to clean my drivers worked. Than you