cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mrdbnb
Adept I

What gives Radeon Relive not letting me livestream?

I'm able to Connect my YouTube/ twitch account just fine! But when I go to click on Fullscreen/ Region IT WILL NOT START UP what so ever! (Custom Streaming also does the same!) I tried the common things like: Unlinking my YouTube/ Twitch account, New stream keys for Custom Streams, Deleting scenes that I'm not using just in case and performing a factory reset to see if that will fix my problem but it didnt what so ever!!!! My next step was running Amd cleanup utility to completely uninstall the latest version of software that I updated to which was Radeon software version 20.3.1 which was launched on 3/17/2020. I let the tool do its thing no problems found and then rebooted. I reinstalled the software that was suitable to my GPU Rx 480 graphics which is Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.3.1 for my 64bit PC! After doing all that I'm still having the same problem! I tried livestream the games: Call of duty War Zone, Monster Hunter IceBorne, Fortnite, Overwatch, ETC. Same Problem... So I'm out of options now! tried livestreaming maybe it will somehow fix its self. I'm running a 64bit Operating System, Windows 10, Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.30GHz, Rx 480, Bazooka, 8gb of ram (I can add more when the time comes) Desktop and a onn monitor!

0 Likes
0 Replies