cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Loneqd
Journeyman III

Weird in-game texture behavior after Windows re-installation

Hello. I encountered some strange texture behavior after I reinstalled Windows.

Yesterday I decided to reinstall Windows from scratch. Installed Windows 11 Pro, 64-bit. Updated the drivers for the video card and chipset from the official AMD website.

My spec:
GPU: RX 7800 XT (24.4.1 driver)
CPU: R5 7600X
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI (6.01.25.342 chipset driver)
PSU: be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W 80+ Gold Certified
RAM: DDR5 32GB (2x16) Corsair Vengeance RGB 6000MHz
SSD: Samsung 990Pro

The problem is that some textures are strangely stuttering/lag in some games, when this was definitely not the case before.

As an example, I can give PUBG and Minecraft.

https://youtu.be/xAHRxkSikPA 
https://youtu.be/UCy9QAvtjKo 

In the first case, it is clearly visible how the texture of the weapon lags when turning, and all textures in general also do this, but this is almost not noticeable.

In the case of Minecraft, there is a lag/stuttering of block textures.

It is not very noticeable in the video, but in real life it is stronger and more noticeable.

It seems that there are no anomalies in the normal operation of the computer, or I have not noticed them yet. I've already tried to install the video card driver update with a factory reset, but nothing worked.

Please, help.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Loneqd
Journeyman III

UPD: Nevermind. That was **bleep**ing DeathAdder V3 Wired (Which I bought the day I reinstalled Windows) glitch. The mouse constantly dropped its frequency to 1/8 of the desired one and it was necessary to insert it into another USB port.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Loneqd
Journeyman III

UPD: Nevermind. That was **bleep**ing DeathAdder V3 Wired (Which I bought the day I reinstalled Windows) glitch. The mouse constantly dropped its frequency to 1/8 of the desired one and it was necessary to insert it into another USB port.

0 Likes