cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

biaram1987
Journeyman III

video problem occured when driver updated to "amd mobility radeon hd series 5000"

I recently upgrade may OS from windows 7 to windows 10. Then I played my video files properly with "microsoft basic display adapter". But since I upgraded my driver to "AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000 series" I have a problem with any video players. The files play only with sound under black screen. However when I rollback the driver to "microsoft basic" the problem solves. please help me because I want to use HDMI cable for watching my files and "microsoft basic" doesn't support it.

0 Likes
3 Replies
garwynn
Elite

Re: video problem occured when driver updated to "amd mobility radeon hd series 5000"

How did you update the driver?  Did you get it from support.amd.com or just allow it to update on its own (through Windows)?

0 Likes
biaram1987
Journeyman III

Re: video problem occured when driver updated to "amd mobility radeon hd series 5000"

I upgraded the driver in device manager first, and when problem occurred I get the last version of AMD catalyst control center (15.7.1) from support.amd.com and installed it, but the problem exists . Now the driver version is 15.200.1062.1002.

0 Likes
legendsphinx
Adept II

Hope for AMD they FIX this DAMN sh***t... or Microsoft like some officials tell i guess no^1 from AMD is really aware what a fk has done. so many ppl has with Micorosoft Update Drivers for ATi Cards -> no Video Acceleration...

Install 14.12 Catalyst Display Drivers in Windows 10 (Manually)...u can use CCC Control Center from 15.7.1 still.

0 Likes