cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

electricessence
Adept II

Unigine Heaven: Radeon Driver Crashes and Radeon Settings Application is in astranged state afterwards.

I cannot complete the Unigine Heaven benchmark on full settings 1440p extreme.  At some point, the graphics freeze, and then recover as if the driver crashed.

Temperatures are within spec and everything seems fine, and then just randomly it will crash.  Typically happens once and then it can continue.
Other times, it has crashed repeatedly in the same spot.

0 Likes
3 Replies
t77chevy
Paragon

Re: Unigine Heaven: Radeon Driver Crashes and Radeon Settings Application is in astranged state afterwards.

I would first look at both psu 12 volt rails " hwinfo64 will lists these as their min,average,max " and make sure it doesn't vary more then 5% of 12 volts and also run a memtest

amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Unigine Heaven: Radeon Driver Crashes and Radeon Settings Application is in astranged state afterwards.

What drivers are you using?

What's your system spec and OS?

Do other games or benchmarks crash?

0 Likes
electricessence
Adept II

Win 7 64bit. AMD 9590, Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. Dual MSI 290x Lightning. 32 GB of 1866.

Latest Radeon Setting driver.

Nothing else causes a crash like this one. At least not anything else I've tried.

Been playing Vermintide, and it plays surprisingly well with no hiccups or crashes. Crossfire shows the typical background flicker, but everything else is pristine. Although it is possible Vermintide doesn't push the GPUs fully or there's another bottleneck.

0 Likes