cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Unclear driver problem (Waiting time exceeded)

Good afternoon, I have problems with drivers. I tried all the videos and tips, nothing helps.I am writing here in my last prayers and hopes....

Once I updated the driver via Amd Adrenalin to 24.7.1 and from that moment on my graphics card turned into a brick.

What steps have I taken to fix the problem:

I tried to remove the driver through the AMD CleanUp utility and the DDU utility and downloaded my old driver on which the video card worked stably version 24.3.1.

I downloaded old but proven drivers, which didn't help me.

I tried AMD auto-search Windows-Removed the power saving mode.Turned off auto-update. As a result, I completely updated the system and downloaded auto-search from AMD, which downloaded version 24.7.1 again. but I was sure that it would work, what I thought was the problem in the roots of the downloaded drivers, but as a result, the problem remained.

Help!!!!

0 Likes
2 Replies

I forgot to add it.

After reinstalling Windows and the problem occurs, the GP speed is again reduced to 1300. The problem also remains,the video card does not reach the 75 degree mark before the decrease and during (RX 580 8GB Red Devil)

0 Likes
poat
Newcomer

I've also got this problem! One of my monitors stopped working so I updated my driver to 24.7.1 and now my whole computer is a slideshow and unusable. I've got a rx 5700 xt graphics card. I've tried rolling back to 5 different drivers and nothing works. Any help from the forum would be amazing because I have work to do and am on a deadline.