Ubuntu 24.04 requires driver support from the 7000 series CPU GPU

我需要这个

R7 7700型

优班图 24.04

0 Likes
2 Solutions
JLP
Adept II

Ubuntu can sometimes have too old version of the graphics drivers packages (Mesa), so it is often helpful to add kisak-mesa package repository and update to the latest Mesa packages from there. For the CPU the Linux kernel included with Ubuntu should be new enough.

--
Free society requires Free software

View solution in original post

Ok, thanks, knowledgeable solved my troubles, thanks again!

and FXXk you, what do you mean that a free society needs free software? Are you saying that there is no free society in China, so there is no free software? You **bleep**, long live China! Long live freedom! Down with American capitalism!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
JLP
Adept II

Ubuntu can sometimes have too old version of the graphics drivers packages (Mesa), so it is often helpful to add kisak-mesa package repository and update to the latest Mesa packages from there. For the CPU the Linux kernel included with Ubuntu should be new enough.

--

Ok, thanks, knowledgeable solved my troubles, thanks again!

and FXXk you, what do you mean that a free society needs free software? Are you saying that there is no free society in China, so there is no free software? You **bleep**, long live China! Long live freedom! Down with American capitalism!

0 Likes

Oh that is just my general signature for the forum, not meant specifically for you at all. And free there means free as in freedom.

--
0 Likes