cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

iLoMaNi
Journeyman III

The problem with installing AMD Radeon HD 7670M drivers on Samsung NP350V5C-S06 laptop

Hello,

I have encountered an issue with installing drivers for the AMD Radeon HD 7670M graphics card on my Samsung NP350V5C-S06 laptop. My laptop is powered by an Intel Core i7-3630QM processor and has 12 GB of RAM. When attempting to install drivers from the official AMD website, I encountered error 182, which states: "Error 182 - AMD software installation program has detected unsupported AMD graphics hardware in your system."

Additionally, when trying to forcibly install drivers from other websites, I often experienced the "Blue Screen of Death" with various error messages.

I should also mention that when I attempted to disable the Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 (while AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series was enabled), my computer would not boot up, resulting in a black screen. It was only when I re-enabled Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 that my computer would start up again. This suggests potential issues with the functionality of AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series, possibly due to the need for specific drivers.

It's important to note that I'm using Windows 10.

I am in need of assistance in resolving this issue of installing AMD Radeon HD 7670M drivers, as my system is not operating optimally without them. I would greatly appreciate any recommendations and advice.

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
0 Replies