cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

pokester
MVP

Re: Stutters after updating to 17.12.1 (and all new Adrenalin drivers) in games and general browsing on RX560

Jump to solution

I know this advice kinda sucks to offer on the mouse issue with the drivers. But I got a new Razor mouse with their updated drivers and that issue went away for me. I had a Logitech mouse and it was really bad with the stutter. I would recommend to anyone with that issue to buy a new mouse retail that you can return and try another until you get one that works as it should.

0 Likes
nizotata
Adept I

Re: Stutters after updating to 17.12.1 (and all new Adrenalin drivers) in games and general browsing on RX560

Jump to solution

Finally found a solution which worked after trying everything that everybody mentioned everywhere on the internet ..... just install latest drivers , go and disable all the Performance Monitoring Parameters (RADEON Settings - Gaming - Global Settings  - Performance Monitoring : disable FPS , GPU Util, GPU Engine ... RAM ) , you will notice a slight difference , but what makes the very big difference is :

(RADEON Settings - Display - Pixel Format : change it to RGB 4:4:4) ............... there you go .... your mouse is back to normal ...

akalion
Adept I

Jump to solution

On a sidenote, a couple of months ago I finally solved my problem which apparently wasnt card or drivers related. The issue was caused by the power supply which wasn’t able to support the card during high consumption.

bluesky1
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

It doesn't work. When I try to play Heroes of Might and Magic IV, the game lags // stutters very bad as soon as I enter any map or saved game. Strangely enough this is the only game that has this problem when I have the AMD software installed. The temporary fix I've found is to uninstall the AMD software, but then the newer games (like Heroes of Might and Magic V with it's first expansion) start to lag. Can the team fix this problem?.

Side note : another thing I've noticed is that all full screen PC games randomly minimize to desktop when the AMD software is installed, which should also be solved.

0 Likes
pokester
MVP

Jump to solution

nobody here is on driver development. just other users like you. to let them know about issues open a ticket:

Online Service Request | AMD

0 Likes