Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Zabaktwist
Journeyman III

some problems with graphic drivers

Hello.

Sometimes I play various games and sometimes I have a situation similar to the one described below,but with this game, it happens to me every time and often

Randomly while playing the game :Moose Miners . The screens start flashing alternately for a few minutes, and then it gives me a message that the drivers have failed to load.

After that, they always tell me that I don't have the right drivers.  - The window in the picture below.
I followed the instructions according to what it was telling me and the program I downloaded tells me what is in the picture above.

this screed capture two windows at same timethis screed capture two windows at same time

Graphic : Sapphire Radeon NITRO+ RX 5700 XT 8G special edition, 8GB GDDR6

When I uninstall the graphic drivers, everything works fine (as far as the game is concerned) but for some games I need drivers, So I'm asking for your help in this way.

Thank you for your time.

0 Likes
1 Solution
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Try using DDU or AMD Cleanup Utility to remove old drivers, disable Windows driver downloads, and install the Specific drivers for your GPU without using the auto detect tool. The site allows you to choose your GPU from drop down menus. It really is pretty simple. The auto detect tool is broken for some people.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Try using DDU or AMD Cleanup Utility to remove old drivers, disable Windows driver downloads, and install the Specific drivers for your GPU without using the auto detect tool. The site allows you to choose your GPU from drop down menus. It really is pretty simple. The auto detect tool is broken for some people.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes