cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Draxirch
Challenger

Seeking update on Kingdom Hearts Display Driver issues (Blackscreen time outs)

I've been chasing answers for 7 months now...

The issue is mainly pertaining to the Asus Rog Ally which is using AMD Ryzen Extreme Z1 which is a modified RX7000 series GPU using 780m Graphics.

The game will crash in an unrecoverable state and crash to desktop.

Amdwu23g has stopped working and has recovered successfully - Error 4101 in event viewer.

I was given some closure that rhe issue is being looked at... however the issue was not added to the known issues page with Adrenaline which concerns me. This issues been persisting on all RX7000 GPUs, the Ally is no exception and I seek answers on whether this will be fixed and if there is an approximate ETA on it.

Stop being quiet about it and address the issues that people are reporting to you...

Game : KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5+2.5 REMIX

Nature of Crash: Blackscreen Display Driver Timeouts, crashes to desktop and closes the game.

GPU Series affected: Rx7000 GPUs.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Draxirch
Challenger

Only with some very specific tweaks can I get them in a semi running state, but the point is we SHOULDN'T have to do tweaking to get it to function!

0 Likes
xela381
Adept I

I installed the game just to see if it crash and yes after 30 min of gameplay it crash the driver. Even if is a old game they should look in to the problem and fix it. I'm gonna fill a report maybe it helps.

0 Likes

The more reports the better.

They do know about the issue at least so it gives me some hope that eventually we will see it fixed...

0 Likes
gimj186
Journeyman III

I also bought a 7950x3D a few days ago. A black screen appears, freezes for 1 to 5 seconds, and a 4101 warning appears.

I completely deleted the driver and reinstalled it. I tried all the information on the internet. Everything doesn't work.

Ryzen, please fix it quickly.

0 Likes