cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

trietnek
Adept I

Screen Recording Issue After Updated to Latest Version

Hi, my device is Lenovo Legion 5 RX6600M, and I was able to record the screen perfectly until the driver version "Adrenalin 24.1.1.". When I clicked 'Start Recording' in the tab 'Record & Stream', nothing happened. Pressing Ctrl+Shift+E also didn't work. Please help me!

1 Solution

Using the previous version of AMD Software (23.12.1) worked for me. The problem is that the latest version does support AMD fluid motion frames. Hopefully they are aware of this issue and fix it in the next version.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies

I even updated the amd chip driver (i use x570 motherboard). I uninstalled all the video drivers using DDU in safe mode, deleted all the temporary files including those in the windows/temp folder, reinstalled, updated and nothing works. I even went back to the previous version to the latest and nope nothing works.
The PRO version driver has worked for me, it does record and fixes the problem.

Sin título.png

Using the previous version of AMD Software (23.12.1) worked for me. The problem is that the latest version does support AMD fluid motion frames. Hopefully they are aware of this issue and fix it in the next version.

0 Likes