cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

maxiquit4
Journeyman III

Screen freezing and LOUD beeping

It all started when Windows suddenly installed Intel drivers (Using AMD), I didn't know anything until suddenly the horrible freezes started, I deleted ANY Intel driver until I stopped having problems. (This happened months ago)
Yesterday it started to give me the same problems of screen freezing, I checked if Windows didn't want to screw me again and no, I also updated everything...

Now that I deleted the AMD driver, no freezing happened except sometimes I listen to music and hear that beep out of nowhere.
( I'm using translator lol)

1 Solution
maxiquit4
Journeyman III

(I uploaded the solution but it is marked as spam)

Okay, I found a solution, use DDU Uninstaller again and delete Intel, without first disabling this in device manager.

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-29 172651.png

If that doesn't work for you, maybe this reddit post will help you (It's in Spanish)

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-29 173809.png

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
yunuz
Adept I

mee too

0 Likes
knoflookpoeder07
Journeyman III

i had the same problem. could not do anything. i deleted my drivers completly using the amd cleanup utility. and deleted adrenalin edition. and everything was back to normal. now i installed amd pro edition and everything seems to be working fine. 

maxiquit4
Journeyman III

(I uploaded the solution but it is marked as spam)

Okay, I found a solution, use DDU Uninstaller again and delete Intel, without first disabling this in device manager.

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-29 172651.png

If that doesn't work for you, maybe this reddit post will help you (It's in Spanish)

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-29 173809.png

0 Likes