cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Selloutgamer119
Journeyman III

Sapphire AMD 7750 OC drivers

so my Graphics card driver always crashes idle or in game or even in windows login screen i w tried all adrenalin driver 2020 to 2021 editions none of them work they all do same issue (i didn t install drivers over drivers i used ddu before any install) nothing seems to work

my specs

CPU : AMD Athlon(tm) II X3 455 Processor

RAM : 4 GB DDR2

PSU : 450W

GPU : Sapphire AMD 7750 OC

my gpu works without a driver but every time i install a driver it crashes upon the installation restart

also i get this General Error

Default Radeon WattMan Settings Have been Restored due to Unexpected System Failure

please help me or else i might die

love adrian

1 Solution

Okay try installing a previous AMD Driver and see if the problem continues from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous-drivers/graphics/amd-radeon-hd/amd-radeon-hd-7000-series/amd...

If none of the above fixes your issue after using DDU with the internet/wifi disconnected and deleting the AMD Installation folder at C:\AMD then I suggest you install your GPU card in another computer and see if the same thing occurs.

If it does then most likely you GPU card is defective. You can see if a local computer shop will install the GPU card and see if the problem continues or not for a nominal fee or free.

Or try installing the GPU card on a friends or family's computer temporarily.

If it works on another computer then the problem is with your computer itself and you then need to continue troubleshooting.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies

I am presuming you are running Windows 10 on your PC.

Also with just 4GB of RAM you barely have enough to run your computer.

The minimum for 32 Bit Windows is 1GB while the minimum for 64 Bit Windows is 2GB.

Since you have 4GB of RAM Try installing the AMD Driver for 32 bit Windows from AMD Download page: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-hd/amd-radeon-hd-7000-series/amd-radeon-hd-7750

Screenshot 2022-01-20 180433.png

See if that installs and works.

Also is this new "used" GPU card or was your computer working fine with this GPU card install before it started having problems?

0 Likes

i have a 64bit windows istalled and yeah my card was working fine before

0 Likes

Okay try installing a previous AMD Driver and see if the problem continues from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous-drivers/graphics/amd-radeon-hd/amd-radeon-hd-7000-series/amd...

If none of the above fixes your issue after using DDU with the internet/wifi disconnected and deleting the AMD Installation folder at C:\AMD then I suggest you install your GPU card in another computer and see if the same thing occurs.

If it does then most likely you GPU card is defective. You can see if a local computer shop will install the GPU card and see if the problem continues or not for a nominal fee or free.

Or try installing the GPU card on a friends or family's computer temporarily.

If it works on another computer then the problem is with your computer itself and you then need to continue troubleshooting.

0 Likes