cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Kerev
Adept I

Ryzen master issue, unable to initialize

I get the next message when trying to open ryzen master "Ryzen master unable to initialize. Kindly reinstall the program. Hence aborting!', i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times, also i have tried many other solutions i have found like deleting registry files, editing registry files, uninstalling drivers and installing them again, clearing cmos, and im still receiving the same message, i have a ryzen 7 7700x and im on windows 10, i would appreciate the solution if someone has had the same problem and maybe has the same cpu as mine, thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Kerev
Adept I

OK so the solution was very simple and i dont feel smart because i overlooked it, but i just had to update the bios and thats it, so if anyone else has a similar problem and doesnt know how to fix it, try updating the bios maybe thats just what you need.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies

Hi Kerev, I had this problem and solved it by uninstalling all AMD drivers and software using Revo Uninstaller in advanced mode and deleting/removing all leftovers found by the program.

Use Revo and not the built in uninstaller as Revo will automatically start the built in uninstaller after selecting it from the list inside Revo.

AMD Drivers & Software to Remove:-
1) Adrenalin Software & Drivers
2) Ryzen Master & Ryzen Master SDK
3) AMD Chipset Drivers

Once uninstalled restart comp and re-install drivers/software in order Chipset, Ryzen Master, GPU
Make sure you have downloaded the latest drivers from AMD directly.
If using a Nvidia card you can skip the GPU part.

Hope this helps

0 Likes
Kerev
Adept I

OK so the solution was very simple and i dont feel smart because i overlooked it, but i just had to update the bios and thats it, so if anyone else has a similar problem and doesnt know how to fix it, try updating the bios maybe thats just what you need.

0 Likes