cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Sotsu177
Journeyman III

Ryzen Master: Driver not installed properly after CPU upgrade

I recently upgraded my 1700x to a 5950x and when I tried to view the specifications of the CPU in Ryzen Master it gave me the error message:

Ryzen Master Driver not installed properly.

Driver Not Installed!

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling after a reboot, checking the registry for previous versions and deleting them, even installing it on a different drive but nothing works.

0 Likes
2 Replies
ZachStonley
Journeyman III

I'm having the same issue with the 5950X I just installed as well. I'm also unable to access the BIOS on startup, just goes from black to windows login. Not sure if it's related. 

I've also tried deleting the old registry and re-installing but it still isn't working. Any help would be appreciated! 

Mag B550 Tomahwak motherboard and Radeon rx580 GPU

0 Likes

I have the Rx 580 as well and was getting the driver not installed properly error. The regedit thing didn't work for me because there was no AMDryzenmasterv13 or v14 or anything besides v19 to delete. I have tried everything and finally came to the conclusion that anything above Radeon Software version 21.8.2 does not work. So I used amdcleanuputility.exe to remove everything AMD related then installed version 21.8.2 and the newest Ryzen Master and it works perfect every time. I have tried every version after 21.8.2 and they all got that error message.  Hope this can help someone!

0 Likes