cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

NixTY
Adept I

Ryzen 5 4500 Drivers

Hello, sorry, maybe a stupid question. But where can I find drivers for my Ryzen 5 4500 processor? The automatic search for drivers cannot find them. And in the search there is only Ryzen 5 4500u, if it is him, then why exactly with the "U"application

Thank you for your time!

0 Likes
1 Solution

The  Ryzen 5 4500 is a regular Desktop processor that doesn't have any Integrated Graphics on it. So there are no drivers to install except the special Windows drivers that are upgraded each time Windows is upgraded.

The Ryzen 5 4500u indicates that this is a Laptop APU Processor that has Integrated Graphics so it does need to have a Graphics Driver to be installed.

The "U" indicates that it is a AMD Laptop APU Mobile Processor.

To get video from your PC you need to install a separate GPU Card.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

The  Ryzen 5 4500 is a regular Desktop processor that doesn't have any Integrated Graphics on it. So there are no drivers to install except the special Windows drivers that are upgraded each time Windows is upgraded.

The Ryzen 5 4500u indicates that this is a Laptop APU Processor that has Integrated Graphics so it does need to have a Graphics Driver to be installed.

0 Likes