cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

BRUH_Sants
Journeyman III

Ryzen 5 2400GE Suporta Vulkan?

Possuo o processador Ryzen 5 2400GE , e tem um ótimo desempenho em jogos com a sua placa de vídeo integrada , porém eu não consigo usar o motor gráfico Vulkan em Doom 2016, ou outros jogos, e mesmo nó Radeon Software dizendo que há vulkan embutido no sistema.

0 Likes
1 Solution

So the problem isn't the AMD driver or processor but that one game itself.

If Vulkan works in other games then Doom is the issue.  I suggest to open a thread at the developers of Doom and ask there.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies

Here Techpowerup specs on your Ryzen 5 2400GE VEGA Integrated Graphics: https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/radeon-rx-vega-11-embedded.c3222

Screenshot 2021-12-11 213411.png

So it should be able to run that game. Maybe not in Ultra Settings though.

Can you please upload a image of GPU-Z to see if the AMD Driver is installed correctly and has Vulkan enabled for your IGPU?

Also go to these 3 gaming websites and see if your IGPU is able to run that game and at what Game settings:

System Requirements Lab.com - Can I Run It 

PC Game Benchmark.com - Can I Run It

Technical City - Can I Run It

0 Likes

adsa.PNGCapturar.PNG

0 Likes

Not CPU-Z but GPU-Z image is the one I need to look at.

CPU-Z is also a good program to get basic information about your computer setup and processor but not detail specs on your IGPU.

Also I see that you have the PRO version - Ryzen 5 Pro 2400GE according to CPU-Z.

0 Likes

Sim, ele roda os jogos competitivos  atuais como ( League of Legends, CS GO , Valorant, Fortnite e outros 1000 jogos de ação e mundo aberto) na faixa de 120 a 200 fps, testei o Doom 2016 em Open GL e o fps fica entre 29 a 48 fps , e tento mudar para a API Vulkan e ele não abre, sempre que coloco as configurações em do motor gráfico para Vulkan , ele da Crash, pode ser que o Doom esteja desatualizado e seja uma versão que não suporta o Vulkan, porém ele aparece como escolha nas configurações deveria funcionar, traria uma experiência muito melhor de jogatina, mas se a saída é comprar uma placa de video terei de juntar muito dinheiro.

0 Likes

This is an English language only forum. Please resubmit your posts in English, or the discussion will be locked. You may use Google Translate if required.

Thank you.

Yes, it runs current competitive games like (League of Legends, CS GO, Valorant, Fortnite and 1000 other action and open world games) in the range of 120 to 200 fps, I tested Doom 2016 in Open GL and the fps is between 29 to 48 fps at low settings, and I try to switch to a Vulkan API and it won't open and it gives error : DOOMx64vk.exe @ 0xb6f1ce29( ) + bytes () : ** UNKNOWN **( ** FUNC_PARAM_ERROR ** ), whenever I put the settings in the graphics engine for Vulkan, it could be that Doom is outdated and a version that doesn't support Vulkan, but it appears as the choice in the settings and its functioning, it would bring a much better gaming experience, I'll leave a link of a gameplay video using this API on the same processor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYow57Hyoms

0 Likes

So the problem isn't the AMD driver or processor but that one game itself.

If Vulkan works in other games then Doom is the issue.  I suggest to open a thread at the developers of Doom and ask there.

0 Likes