cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ed_who
Journeyman III

Ryujinx Vulkan ErrorOutOfHostMemory 7900xtx

Yesterday Vulkan stopped working for me, checked in CPUZ and it is not checked off. I had an update in adrenalin and that did not resolve the issue. I used DDU to uninstall the drivers then I reinstalled them and I have the same issue. Reinstalled windows, did not help. Any advice would be appreciated.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Qoojo
Miniboss

What are you trying to run with vulkan that does not work? Does the cpu have an igpu that might be used wrongly?

0 Likes

im trying to run Ryujinx, my igpu has been disabled. i have tried running other programs and they all have the same error " Gpu : Error querying Vulkan devices: Unexpected API error "ErrorOutOfHostMemory"."

ed_who_0-1700239360444.png

0 Likes
Qoojo
Miniboss

What is your windows version?

and this is the page you use to download the 7900 xtx driver right?

https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-rx-7000-series/amd-radeon-rx-7900-series/amd-rade...

0 Likes

I am using that page, windows version is below. I'm fairly sure its an issue with the latest drivers, after another run of DDU windows auto installed the display drivers and Vulkan returned and was working fine. installed drivers from amd and its back to not working. 

ed_who_0-1700245431111.png

0 Likes
MetalAlchemist
Journeyman III

You may need to run on an older driver then. Turn off auto install and update in Adrenalin then download an older driver off the AMD website.

0 Likes