cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

koko96pro
Journeyman III

Rx6750 xt black screen

Hello, i recently purchased rx6750xt gpu, and i am having issues with it. In my setup i am using two monitors:

Main monitor - LG Electronics 27GN800-B 68.5 cm (27 Inch) Ultragear QHD Gaming Monitor (AMD FreeSync, 144 Hz, 1ms GtG), Black, 27 Inches

Secondary monitor- Pavilion 22xi 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz

850W power supply, my CPU is ryzen 7 3800x

Motherboard - asrock b450m pro4 r2.0

At random times my main monitor goes black. After 2 min it fixes itself and i have noticed that the gpu drivers disable themselves. I get this message in adrenalin software

* default radeon wattman settings have been restored due to an unexpected system failure * 

After that i need to restart my pc so the drivers can be activated again or manually activate the gpu in device maneger

I have tryed DDU but no change. I also tryed installing old drivers but the problem is still there. If anyone have any suggestions please post them.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Deemon69
Elite

Good day! The reasons for this behavior can be many. But first, what windows do you have? 10 or 11? And what is the value of Tdr_Recovery in the registry at hkey_local_machine\system\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers\TdrWatch

0 Likes
koko96pro
Journeyman III

Hello, when the problem started occurring i was on win 10 , after that i installed win 11 but the problem is still there. The value of TDR_RECOVERY is 1.

0 Likes

Set TDR_RECOVERY to 10 decimal, restart your PC and check if the problem is gone

0 Likes