cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

rogshizu
Adept I

RX6700xt blank and no signal green screen

hello this is ROG i have built a amd pc 8 months ago and 1 week back i was trying to play warzone 2 it was not opening so i went to AMD Software Adrenalin Edition then i saw an drivers update so i have updated the drivers after that everything was fine but suddenly the display got blank and showing no signal i did 2 times restart then it was opening but the screen was green but i can use pc and I'm using 65 inch tv so i need 4k resolution but it was 1920 x 1080 and i cant even change to 4k its locked at 1920x1080 so then i was opening AMD Software Adrenalin Edition it was not opening and I have opened device manager in that display adapters where not connected to AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT and its telling there is a problem with your graphics card please ensure your card meets the minimum system requirements and that you have latest drivers installed. then downloaded amd-software-adrenalin-edition-23.5.2 and reinstalled everything and it worked everything was fine but after 4 hours same problem from last 7 week i have reinstalled amd-software-adrenalin-edition-23.5.2 full setup 13 times + and reset 1 time and i came to forums and checked some posts then i saw some one telling to change hdmi cable i did that also and tried all tings but no use tried to call customer  support but its just ringing no one pickup the call

my pc specifies 
processor amd ryzen 7 5700x

GPU RX 6700XT 12GB
mother board b450m 
32gb r
am 

power supply 650 w

0 Likes
2 Replies
Loneken
Journeyman III

Same problem here, 

many post on reddit ect... 

seems to have to solution but RMA, really disappointed by AMD.
Cable, OS, Screen, Adrenalin, Driver, Registry, DDU ect...
All tryed , all failed.

Quite 2 years after the first post, problems still there !!!

0 Likes

I am having same issue I have Asus tuf 6700xt on while updating drivers screen just goes off without finishing the update and shows no signal I tired 2-3 time no result even clean install windows no luck o tried pro amd software still same issue If any one have any solution please suggest.

0 Likes