Windows 10

RX580 8gb

Ryzen 5 2600

Latest Drivers 22.2.1

Please fixed this bug!

bug1.jpg

bug.jpg

1 Solution

Appreciate your patience, the issue is now resolved in 22.3.2. https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-22-3-2

View solution in original post

46 Replies

Is this related to the new 48GB update, i have never had this before or after.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

Nope. This problem is with new drivers on rx400/500 series.

No new driver yet, may be one in the works for the new game update.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

I"m happy to say 22.5.1 fixed the problem base game without having to alter files

specs- RX 570 8gb

Ryzen 5 3600

Jtyoboy
Journeyman III

having the same issues  with RX580 22.2.2

Just revert back to a previous driver, problem solved. I'm still using Adrenalin 20.8.3 lol , no issues at all. All these new drivers are not as good like the older ones. For my RX 570 though I'm using Enterprise pro 21.q3. for my W5500 20.8.3. 

Probably AMD just doesn't care about supporting their old products. This issue is 3 months old.

labinoos
Journeyman III

now i download 22.2.2 and i have RX570 4 and everything worse than that driver 22.2.1 

now in outdoor place there is no sunlight in an indoor place all characters are black in this pic with a new driver 22.2.2

i think to miss Lisa Su has no respect for all users i saw this game on youtube with gtx 1650 4G everything work fine 

buying AMD card its big mistake guys

Cyberpunk2077_2022_02_16_19_47_11_236.png

Well if you read the release notes, it says people using a 570 or something will have issues with cyberpunk. 

Again my advice, just download and use older. I' have a RX 570 and i use Enterprise Pro 21.Q3, alot of people use that as well for the 570/580 and it works extremely well. Its not like you don't have choices, and newer doesn't mean better when it comes to drivers anyway.

I'm using a Radeon Pro W5500 on my main computer and using Adrenalin 20.8.3 and cyberpunk runs extremely well, so that should tell you something right there, even older drivers can play newer games just fine.

Snip3x
Journeyman III

I'm having the same issue I thought AMD might have fixed it by now.

Thanks for the posts.

We are looking into this and the issue is listed as Known on the release notes.

I'll update the thread as soon as I have more information to share.

Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 22.2.2 Highlights

Known Issues

• While playing Cyberpunk 2077™ on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon® RX 570 Graphics, some users may observe an issue where indoor areas appear darker than expected.

As a temporary workaround, you can roll back your driver and use version 21.11.3 which should not exhibit this issue. 

This is happening on my vega 56 as well...

this issue has been in the game for months now i cant play the game because of it i hope AMD fix this in upcoming drivers update,  and i don't want to roll back to previous drivers because of 1 game, if I go back it effects other games so kindly fix this issue plz

22.2.3 just released and the issue is not fixed. like they say known issue but they can not fix it WHY its been out for months plz fix it, why is this so hard to fix

22.2.3, still not fixed. amazing. seriously, I never felt so disappointed. I'll probably go back to the green side

um just go back to an older driver that doesn't have any issues. That's all you have to do.

it's all I can do. AMD has to fix this. plus, I wish this issue was the only one... *cries in DX11*

Yes we know that but we have to play other games not just Cp2077... 

Very much looking forward to this getting fixed. Cyberpunk added in the main feature I'd wished it had when new, post-creation character customisation and alas, I can't use it cuz my character is pure blackness aside from the eyeballs. I can't roll my driver back though because then Forza Horizon 5 won't work properly.

Using an RX480 8GB incidentally.

Desktop: i7-4770, 16GB DDR3, ASRock Z87 Pro4 and ✨XFX Radeon RX480 8GB✨
Laptop: Acer Swift 3 (Ryzen 4500U, 8GB RAM, 1TB SSD) in ~purple~

Still not fixed with the new 22.3.1 update, very disappointing.

Тоже столкнулся с этой проблемой до сих пор неисправлен драйвер! Откатился на версию 21.11.3 но на этой версии плохо работают другие игры! Исправьте пожалуйста эту проблемму,хочется пользоваться продуктами amd radion полноценно и на свежих драйверах,ведь мы отдали предпочтение вашей компании!

I'd use more offensive words, but fully agree.

AMD, get your $hit together, it's been a few months and many people are still using RX 570/580 cards, because your newer ones are more expensive than a PS5.

It's actually nuts to me that this still hasn't been fixed. Never thought I'd go back to Nvidia, but every week that goes by that I cant play the game gets me closer. And don't tell me to roll back my drivers, I'm not gonna reinstall drivers every time I want to play a different game.

Its been MONTHS. The game itself has gotten some fantastic quality-of-life updates that I can't even enjoy because AMD can't seem to fix this issue (or refuses to and hopes we forget about it). I made a huge leap of faith when assembling my gaming rig and choosing AMD. With each passing week and with each subsequent update that fixes everything BUT this, I feel more and more that I made a poor decision in choosing you.

Oh and for those that keep saying "just roll back your drivers", understand that some of us play more than just one game and those other updates actually help the other games on my computer. You aren't being helpful, you just sound dismissive.

Hi, is it really impossible to fix, how many months, really cdprojektred something you did wrong that you as specifically do not want to correct your mistakes?

0 Likes

И ещё момент почему меня не устраивает использование версии драйвера 21.11.3,с этим драйвером после выхода из игры cyberpunk остаётся постоянной нагрузка на gpu 100% и температура не падает ниже 50градусов в следствии чего постоянно работают вентиляторы на видеокарте и решается это(сбрасывается загрузка gpu)только перезагрузкой пк. Такой проблемы на актуальной версии драйвера нету.

I just got the new update and I don't think I can adequately express how happy I am that Cyberpunk is playable again. I can see indoors again! I can go to the desert at night again! I can see the headlights of oncoming traffic! I can see my own character in the inventory menu again! I can see the vidscreen of callers again! I am so unbelievably happy that this update actaully happened and this game wasn't abandoned.

AMD, I would love a detailed breakdown of what took so long to finally deliver the badly needed fix. Finally, thank you for eventually fixing this vexxing problem.

Та же проблема на видеокарте RX470 4gb. Сначала думал, что разработчик игры виноват, и уже потом нашёл информацию о драйверах АМД. Очень неприятная ситуация. 4 месяца прошло - а проблема так и не решена. Ощущение, что компании АМД наплевать на проблемы. Отправил баг репорт, ответа пока нет.

0 Likes

В новом драйвере 22.3.2 проблема решена

0 Likes

Appreciate your patience, the issue is now resolved in 22.3.2. https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-22-3-2

AMD fixed the driver, but kind people gave me a 1080 Ti. Goodbye AMD, I will miss your outwardly beautiful drivers (Nvidia still had them as terrible as they were)

Amazing how bad both teams are with drivers isn't it?

Latest release fixed an issue but for me is unstable as hell

0 Likes

Still not fixed with the new 22.3.1,  22.3.2 and 22.4.1 update in rx 6500 XT, very disappointing.

https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/black-textures-in-the-inventory-on-the-rx-6500-xt-in-c...

Untitled0414.jpg

0 Likes

It did not work for me, but 22.4.1 did.

0 Likes

I had latest driver and latest Win 10 updates on, at first install my model skin was like a disco ball, same for NPC in benchmark.

I reverted (clean install via AMD removal tool and stuff) to older driver(s) as suggested by other google results, same thing, now installed latest and models at least are not discoballs also got crazy improvement in FPS (from previously 50 to like 90), yet now I have black skin on all models and NPC in distance are super low resolution.

Running 5700xt - yet another case where I regret going with team red

Update: 22.3.2 = black models / 22.4.1 = disco (see screenshot) + again crazy frame dropsUntitled.png

Started tackling one issue at a time, tried numerous drivers but then bumped into a game thread about game versions itself.

Uninstalled the game and started with 1.5 version then moved to 1.5 hotfix 1 -> hotfix 2 and finally 1.52

Conclusion: above mentioned issues in my case were cause what seems to be with faulty game files as after reinstall and sticking with 22.3.2 drivers did not result neither in above seen artifacts nor black skin models. FPS though did drop as I somehow previously managed to get 90 FPS average on Ultra settings, now it is down to 50 yet I am not willing to spend more time, experiment with this one Will just lower the settings to average 60 fps and play on.

0 Likes

I have not seen any problems on my rig except for:

Graphics > Gamma settings 1.2 or actually I have reset this to 1.4 because of nighttime the street lights were to bright and on daytime the reflexes were completely off.
But you can try to alter that settings.

GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT OC 16GB
GPU Driver: AMD Adrenalin s/w: 22.4.1 (Driver version: 30.0.15021.1001)
Extended monitor setup: Gigabyte AORUS-FI27Q27" 2560x1440 @165Hz (primary), Philips IPS 24" 1920x1080 @60Hz (secondary).
Mobo: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (wi-fi) with AMD X570 chipset
BIOS ver. 4006 (with AGESA V2 PI 1.2.0.6b)
SAM: Enabled and fully functional.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (16 cores)
Ram: Corsair Vengeance low profile 16GB @3200 MHz cl16
Chassis: Fractal Design Define 7 with 6 140mm fans:  Intake one at bottom, two at front. Outblow: two on top and one at rear.
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15-Se AM4 (two 140mm fans).
Storage: M2 Samsung 980 Pro 2TB NWME, SSD Samsumg 950 Pro 1 TB SATA
Mouse: Logitech Gaming mouse MX518
Antivirus: Norton 360 Deluxe
Windows 10 Pro 21H2 with latest Windows optional update.

Best regards from Sweden

[Edit] Btw, cool and quiet gaming while usually at ultra settings in games 2560x1440 @ AMD Radeon Chill Min/Max settings at 75FPS.
AMD Freesync Premium enabled and all other settings in Adraline s/w 22.4.1 Disabled.
GPU & CPU temp seldom above 65C degrees regardless any game including:
Cyberpunk 2077, Assassins Creed Valhalla/Odyssey/Origins/Unity, Far Cry 4,5,6, Primal,  GTA V, Red Dead Redemption 2, Ghost Recon - Wildlands/Breakpoint, Maffia 1,2,3,  Deus Ex Mankind, Metro 2033 Redux/Last Light Redux,  MassEffect Legandary Edition, Crysis 1,2,3, Battlefield 3,4,5, Hardline.

0 Likes
Tej1
Journeyman III

I'm getting characters in menus with no textures of any kind been displayed in driver version 22.2.3

AMD you really need to look into this problem and fix it asap for all gpu's.

KennDogg096
Adept I

they say to roll back your driver, did this and still the same issue. Getting toward the end of my play through and planning to start another but I can’t be starting another without customising my character

Go back to 21.11.3. Working fine on my RX 570 and it is the latest one without issues.

0 Likes