Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Betrion
Journeyman III

RX5700XT crashes

Hello everyone!

Please help me!

Until 2 weeks ago, the graphics card worked perfectly, after the last Windows 10 update to version 22H2, the graphics card driver started to crash. After that I updated windows to windows 11, version 22H2, I tried all possible options that I found on the internet. With DDU, I deleted all drivers in safe mode, disabled automatic windows drivers download, however, as soon as I turn on the computer and start installing amd adrenalin to install drivers, windows does it before me and installs the driver that corresponds to it, and the installation of amd adrenalin is interrupted due to windows update ( because at that moment windows installs the gpu driver it found). With DDU, I again uninstall the driver that was updated by Windows itself and again install amd adrenalin. I run a stress test in amd adrenalin for 2-3 min and the card works correctly. I start league of legends and after a while the monitor goes black, after that it switches me to the desktop and I get the following message "windows has restarted your GPU driver due to a problem, driver update or physical removal. League of legends will terminate."

Ryzen 5 7600x
Gigabyte B650 X AX gaming
DDR 5 32gb Kingston Fury Beast 5600mhz
AMD RX5700XTIMG-20230523-WA0042.jpegIMG-20230523-WA0045.jpegIMG-20230524-WA0000.jpeg

1 Reply
xxrune
Adept III

Could it really be because of Microsoft's new deal with Nvidia that they are making AMD's driver unstable to sell more of Nvidia's GPUs? It wouldn't surprise me if that pedo/psycho Bill Gates would do something like that.

https://news.microsoft.com/2023/02/21/microsoft-and-nvidia-announce-expansive-new-gaming-deal/

0 Likes