cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

RX 7900 XTX - Fan not Spinning

my specs: rx 7900 xyx, 1000w psu

pc is working and with display.. i can game open apps and etc. the fans arent really just working. i tried amd adrenalin to toggle the fan to 100% still doesnt work.  how to fix?

6 Replies

The GPU card has the "Zero" RPM feature which means that when the GPU card reaches a certain Temperature the fans will start running.

With Radeon Fan curve set at default and your GPU card's Fans doesn't turn on and stay on when the GPU temperature is over 60c then you need to troubleshoot the GPU card.

Try setting a aggressive Fan Curve in Radeon Settings Tuning section so the fans start running at a lower temperature and at full speed at a lower temperature.

See if the fans follow the Fan curve you created in Radeon Settings.

jsk68
Challenger

Open radeon settings then the performance tab then tuning and look for "zero rpm" and uncheck it.

Unfortunately that’s not the case.. had to return it to the supplier, they did some tests and after the troubleshooting they find the fan sensor is not working so they have to replace it

eebiii
Forerunner

So, you got it back to supplier and they already tested and gave you symptoms of issue in one day. Right on! Who is supplier? I will buy from them.

0 Likes

Im from Philippines bro and supplier is very very kind.. gave me status reports in a day. Confirmed that the gpu really has an issue. I returned it the same day and the item is for replacement RMA and after 2 days got a brand new gpu and im happy now

Awesome!

0 Likes