cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

hardreset
Challenger

RX 7900 GRU Vram overclock problem.

Since driver version 24.3.1 it is possible to overclock more vram on RX7900GRU card . If I do this the game with this oc vramu runs a few hours without any problem but if I exit to windows randomly the computer crashes , it makes a gray screen and I have to hold down the power button to restart it.

Do you also have this ?

ASRock RX7900GRE Steel Legend, i5 13600K, Asrock Z690 PG Riptide, 32gb ddr4 4000mhz.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Same problem with 7900gre overclock vram. It is worth noting that crashes mostly occur under low load.

24.5.1 driver is better than 24.3.1 and disable anti-lag\freesync\MPO will be more stable.

However, when I quickly drag the progress bar and switch between full screen and windowed with my MPH-madVR viedo player, it can randomly cause Grey Screen.

So, i am very worried about whether it can be stable in high-load games.

hardreset
Challenger

Recently I had so that I left the game to windows ( of course vram overclocked and the game worked without problems ) after a minute I wanted to run Opera GX , suddenly showed a gray screen , the computer crashed.

If the vram during the game is not overclocked after exit to windows this never happens.

ASRock RX7900GRE Steel Legend, i5 13600K, Asrock Z690 PG Riptide, 32gb ddr4 4000mhz.
0 Likes