cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Olimatou
Adept I

RX 7800 XT Drivers FIX NEEDED for Ratchet&Clank Rift Apart and other games !

Hi,

Do you plan at AMD to deliver a STABLE driver for RX 7800 XT ??? Current ones are crashing everywhere within games with or without ray tracing with timeout on the display driver !

A driver version was made for Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart :

But as always, not compatible for newer products !!! Can someone at AMD think about customers, include patches for games into latest drivers release or updates special games editions of the drivers to latest products ?

I am really pissed off to have to bêta test my newly bought card and fill crash reports on every game I launch !!!

Can you deliver a STABLE DRIVER that won't crash everywhere and can support ray tracing also ?

Because on 23.9.2, 23.9.3 or 23.20.11.04, these drivers sucks !

I only want a product that function as intended to in 3D and not a 600$ paperweight that only runs windows desktop !

Thanks !

3 Replies
MagyarGoku
Journeyman III

I had the same issue with Ratchet & Clank, I wanted to try it but even the cutescene is lagging at the start and I have constant drops in game. Something is really not right, I tried to use the given adrenalin version too but ofc it did not work. 

I hope they will fix this issue soon, but know that you are not the only one with this.

0 Likes

Hi,

You can use the preview driver 23.30.01.02 that you can find here : https://www.amd.com/es/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-23-30-afmf-tech-preview

It solves most of the problems I was facing. Now even ray tracing is working flawlessly in Ratchet & Clank and I didn't encountered any crashes since I installed it.

Regards.

Hi,

Thanks for lettin me know! It does seem to fix Ratchet and Clank. However, League of Legends is constantly freezing with this one. Anyway, if I want to play Ratchet and Clank I install this one and if anything else I go back to the normal verison LOL.

0 Likes