cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Abrar1
Journeyman III

RX 6700 XT GPU USAGE DROPS LIKE CRAZY

Hello, I have been using my Rx 6700 xt with my r5 5600 (32 gigs of ram with nvme ssd) for some time now, and recently i have been experiencing fps drops due to gpu usage drops, and its getting annoying at this point. Ive tried these:

bios updated
disabled ulps
undervolted my gpu and overclocked it (optimized it) but it doesnt make a diff when its normal
using driver ver 24.5.1

If someone has a solution, or experienced this before, please help me. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
MrSizzleMac
Journeyman III

It's been going on with everyone since the new AMD Adrenalin drivers came out. The only fix I've read so far is to roll them back to a previous version. Go figure...name a better duo AMD and terrible driver software...there's a good number of people (I'm teetering in the direction) of just never bothering with AMD GPUs anymore cause it's like they're trying to either fry out your GPUs themselves or brick your entire system with every new driver roll out. Do they even have a QA department or do they just throw a bunch of literal crap at the wall and see what sticks and leave it in? Zero Fan almost burnt out my GPU cause it doesn't work and keeps turning itself back on when I shut it off and now whatever the hell this is...Yeah, I'm probably done with AMD for a while...

0 Likes