cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Şero
Adept I

RX 6600XT 22.11.2 DRIVER TIME OUT AND WATTMAN

Today I got Driver Timeout error while watching Video on Youtube with Hardware Acceleration enabled. Then the Wattman settings restored notification came This Wattman bug has never happened before. 1-2 days ago I turned on Re-Size BAR via BIOS. Does this have anything to do with the Wattman bug? I guess it's not about him. Because this Driver Timeout warning was before ReSize BAR. But this time, Wattman has been restored, as I said. 99% Hardware Acceleration seems to trigger this issue. Because this never happened with Hardware Acceleration Off. To see if ReSize BAR is active, I decided to turn on Hardware Acceleration and give it a try, so this could be the error again. So how do I deal with this, I'm really confused. The version 22.11.2 I'm using is probably out of date now, and it seems to be, judging by the issues. How is this newly released 23.3.2 Driver? Is it more stable than version 22.11.2?

0 Likes
4 Replies
Şero
Adept I

+++

0 Likes

They didn't care. This bug has been around for a decade. Do not under any circumstances buy from **bleep**-company again.

0 Likes
AMD_cire
Challenger

I am using MSI 6600XT with 23.3.2 driver version.

All is good.

MSI B550 Pro-VDH - MSI 6600XT - Ryzen 5600G
0 Likes
PatrizioS93
Adept I

Hi,

did you found a solution? I having a similar issue

0 Likes