cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Nia_
Journeyman III

RX 6600 Pro Edition drivers?

Hi guys, I'm extremely frustrated about my new XFX Speedster RX 6600, which enhanced sync and other driver features never really worked well. Enhanced Sync gives me issues like stuttering every 3~4 seconds and a blank green screen, in games like Black Desert Online, Sea of Thieves and Lost Ark, but I'm frustrated specifically about Black Desert, 'cause the only way to unlock fps is activating Enhanced Sync. I'm researching about other ways to make it work and other GPUs have compatibility with PRO Edition drivers, and this software allows unlocked fps even with enhanced sync off, but I'm unlucky and this model in specific doesn't have this PRO Edition driver.

I honestly don't have any hope of making Enhanced Sync work properly, but I really want to know if this PRO Edition driver will ever be released for my GPU.

0 Likes
1 Reply

I look on driver list, yea it doesn't show up. However, these are the best enterprise drivers ATM IMO

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-pro-win-21-q3

I use them on my RX 570, WX 7100 and my main card RadeonPro W5500. You can see do they install seeing how its a 6600 model.  If that doesn't work, maybe try the newest enterprise driver and see do they install.