cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Brave1
Journeyman III

Rx 6500 xt Windows lag

Hello everyone, I have a rx 6500 xt and I tried it with windows 11 and 10, the problem is that I have lag with windows resize animations from applications bar up and down, this happen sometimes, I tried a lots of different driver and find that the problem disappear when use driver from January 2022, so what have to do? Use new driver and have lags or hope that will be fixed? 

0 Likes
9 Replies
Brave1
Journeyman III

Upppp

0 Likes
jakubik
Journeyman III

Wait until AMD release new 24.1.1 driver and trie it out 

0 Likes

Ok

0 Likes

Nothing change still better the old driver 22.1.2 the first driver for rx 6500 xt when it come out

0 Likes
Brave1
Journeyman III

AND i add that sems the gpu have limited power with newest driver, with old driver give me better performance in game like rdr2 and go up to 80 watt consumption, with last driver go around up to 60 watt and give worst performance.

0 Likes
Brave1
Journeyman III

So no one reply here? I installed last adrenaline driver and lags in desktop disappear but red dead redemption 2 have fps from 30 to 40 with 99% load and gpu consume max 50-60watt, with the pro23q4 driver from same package I have solid 60fps and gpu can consume up to80-85watt,why this happen? 

0 Likes
dzaky
Journeyman III

same problem this trash gpu

0 Likes
CayroMx4
Adept III

same problem on r5 2500U with igpu. Now i have RX 6600 + R5 5600G and windows running fine. Only in games I have stuttering.

0 Likes

did you find the solution bro

0 Likes