Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

A5H
Journeyman III

RX 5700 XTX SUDEN BLACK SCREEN CANT INSTALL DRIVERS ERROR 182

Hi,

It's been 11 days im having one specific issue (among other **bleep** along the years running AMD stuff), my RX 5700 XTX go black screen 2 or 3 times per day, no display outputs while PC is still running perfectly fine, sometimes it fixes itself after a forced restart (thanks for loosing all the work running at that time huh), sometimes it dosnt and i have to fully wipe every AMD drivers including chipset and so on to redo everything from scratch after DDU again and again and again and again... to end up facing the issue AGAIN after few hours...

Here are my specs if needed:

Ryzen 5 4650G Pro
32Go DDR4 3600MT/s
ASRock B450M Pro4 Rev2
AMD RX 5700 XTX
Samsung 980 Pro
Corsair SF600 80+ Pl

The GPU runs fine since i cant do any load on it it stays cool and "quiet", CPU is under a brand new AIO and runs cool af too, same goes for the M.2, RAM, Power Stages (everything monitored in software and via IR thermal sensing unit)...

I tried EVERY freaking thread and post from 2019 up to today with legacy drivers and up to date, pro, casual, minimal, full or drviers only, nothing workded out until smth new appears, now the GPU isnt detected anymore and i get error 182, again i went online to try everything related, letting the install fail to get the folder and by hand, installing it again via the ccc **bleep** file... I'm loosing my time and my sanity this facking point, i've been a AMD user since years, since my first HD 5450 paired with a Athlon II x4 640, had R9 nano, Vega 56, VFE and now a 5700XTX 50th anniversary that i paid a facking premium for, that kept crashing, unable to run stock at facking all, undervolted same **bleep**, overclocked same **bleep**, with BIOS updated same **bleep** and now that...

**bleep** is wrong with AMD softwares ingineers? What are they paid for? Should i say **bleep** off AMD for being absolute **bleep** since 2015 driver wise? Have i been scammed by buying their hardware?

0 Likes
1 Reply
eliyahugalili
Journeyman III

Having the same problem here with 5700xt. Yesterday had a hour with both my screens going black. Screens recognise the hdmi and dp input, its just black screens. Couldn't even boot from mother bord. Only fixed itself after i plugged out the gpu from psu and rebooted twice.

After that there was a drivers update and since then seems to run fine.

0 Likes