cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

corbisj
Journeyman III

RX 5700 XT software not opening

Hello, can someone tell me if he has the same issue as me? When i try to download radeon software everything looks fine but after download i cant open the software. I tried everything possible. When i try to open the software it automaticly crash in second. In task manager the application just pop up and dissapear.

0 Likes
4 Replies

Seems a number of people have reported it for drivers 23.9.2 & .3.

But it's working for me with both drivers.

Have you tried using the amd cleanup utility and then do a new driver install?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

I have the same problem, can't open Adrenalin software... Tried DDU, AMD cleanup, 23.9.2, and 23.9.3 both won't open the software. Roll back to 23.9.1 and it's fixed. Since it's not great being several driver updates behind I guess I just can't use their software. 

Also spent an unholy amount of time hyper-fixated on trying to fix this issue through several methods and none of them worked (I have 2 pages of Google results in purple).

0 Likes

What i noticed on both drivers was no usual restart message, but i did a restart anyway.

Have you run SFC & DISM commands to check for/repair possible corrupt windows files? 

Not using any 3rd party start menu apps..

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

We have an existing dfiscussion on this topic which you can use to provide your feedback and track future status updates. 

https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/amd-adrenaline-software-will-not-open-when-launched-wi...

0 Likes