• GIGABYTE RX 5700 XT GAMING OC 8GB
  • Operating System
    • Windows 10 64bit
  • Driver version installed
    • Radeon Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.2.2
  • Display Device
    • ASUS VG245H, HDMI, 1920x1080 @75Hz
  • Motherboard
    • MSI Z270 SLI PLUS (BIOS ver.: 7A59v1A)
  • CPU
    • Intel i7 - 7700K
  • PSU
    • Corsair CX 750M Bronze Plus - 750W
  • RAM
    • 16 GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz

Issue:

• I'm experiencing some random reboots while gaming or even with the OS starting (this usually happens when the system already turned off before) or OS running only. The problem begins after I fresh installed Windows 10 into a new build and becomes more intensive when the GPU reaches high clocks (around 2000Mhz), sometimes the gpu reaches high clocks at idle. The AMD Adrenalin is set to default, with the GPU adjustments set as stock too. I have tried to disabled some AMD functions (such as FreeSync and Anti-Lag), reinstall the drivers after DDU into safe mode, downclock the GPU to 1750 Mhz (wich was effective for around 2 days playing GTA V and Metro Exodus on Ultra Settings in 1920x1080 and then the problem returns). Tested with other GPU (Nvidia EVGA GTX 750 Ti) and the problem dont occur, even when I stress the GPU with games (Such as Metro Exodus, GTA V) with leaves me to think it is a problem from the PSU, GPU or driver related. It is normal for the GPU to reach such clock values even when Gigabyte says 1905Mhz is the maximum boost, and 1795MHz is boosted the Gameclock?Dont have Discord or Chrome working while this happen.
0 Likes
0 Replies