i recently built a pc with a ryzen 3 3100, 2x4 hyperx fury 2400, and a rx 5500xt asrock chellenger OC, installed the latest "recommended" video driver, and started playing, suddenly started stuttering in every game, then I used to use the adrenaline 2020 monitoring system, and when stuttering happened, the use of gpu and the clock dropped from 99% to 60/50%, and the clock dropped to 1500 mhz, I switched to several video drivers, but I don’t know what happens that I can’t download any 2019 edition driver, only 2020, I’ve already formatted my ssd and installed my windows from 0 and I have the same problem, anyway, if I can’t solve this I’ll see if I can trigger a warranty
what game, what temps do you have?
1. do a CMOS reset
2. leave everything at AUTO (no XMP etc)
3. do a fresh Win10 20H2 install
4. disable Win10 auto-driver-install
5. install in this order: AMD Chipset-Driver; AMD GPU-Driver; then all other programms you need/want
6. maybe look on VGA-BIOS Collection if there is a different stock BIOS for your GPU with lower VRAM clocks - if yes: flash it!
7. what is your PSU? you need a good 650W PSU (like BeQuiet StraightPower; better would be a BeQuiet DarkPowerPro)
do all the steps and report pls
I already restarted my CMOS and set everything to default, I haven't installed version 20H2 yet, I'm using 1909, how do I disable automatic driver installation ?, I always do this to install the driver, my power supply is a Deep Cool DA500 80 plus blonze, give and stay for this configuration
most games, I downloaded version 20.10.1, it was even good in games, when I walk on the map it looks good, but most of the time the game stutters when I enter a game room for example, when I go playing whats dogs 2 looks terrible in all qualities, high, medium or low, stuttering all the time