cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Skrybe
Challenger

Resizing issue with the Driver control panel

This has happened for awhile now, I run dual monitor and when I open the AMD control panel it opens on the main panel even when it's last position was on the secondary display. That's problem one. The second and more major problem is when I drag it to the second display it resizes to about half the usual size which cuts off stuff I'm trying to look at. And more importantly it's no longer resizable. I can't find a "drag handle" on any side or corner of the app window anymore. So it's stuck with a heap of information unviewable and I can't even resize it so I can view it.

Oh, and once I've dropped it on the second display it can no longer be picked up and dragged by clicking on the title bar. Other buttons/menus appear to work though and the metrics still keep reporting (those I can see anyway). So it's not like it's no longer responding.

This has happened on numerous versions and is still happening on 22.10.2. Windows 10 Pro 21H2. RX6900XT. Both monitors are 4k primary at 144Hz secondary at 60Hz. Happy to supply other information if it will help.

edit: Sorry should have pointed out, this is when I open Adrenaline while a game is running on the primary display. Obviously I want to see the performance metrics at the same time as the game is playing so I drag Adrenaline to the secondary display. And that's when the Adrenaline border (resizing and dragging) stops working.  It works fine (can drag to other monitor and resize just fine) if there is no game running. The problem has occurred during both Diablo3 and WoW, haven't checked on other games.

0 Likes
0 Replies