cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

kyzer
Journeyman III

Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer CTD/Freezing

After a few minutes of playing, game crashes randomly or freezes on spawning.

I have tried changing every setting in the driver, but nothing changes.

Seems to mostly only effect Red Orchestra 2, Eastern Front. Rising Storm expansion doesn't seem to do this, but I also don't play it enough.

> 6800 XT

0 Likes
7 Replies
TylerTheTy
Adept I

I am currently dealing with a similar issue. RX6800XT every game crashes. Apparently always a GPU driver crashing. Waiting on AMD support to fix a mess they should have sorted in the first place.

SanekNight95
Journeyman III

Same problem on rx 6600. 

0 Likes
_vanjub_
Journeyman III

Ran into the same problem on 6650 (the game is already "old"), what is interesting on low graphics settings does not crash, slightly reduces departures shutdown SAM (Smart Access Memory) in bios and software (adrenaline).

0 Likes
calvelazo
Journeyman III

I have the same issues.
I just picked up an RX 6400 and it runs pretty well on most new games on High settings except old games.

Red Orchestra 2 and Day of Defeat Source won't run without crash in the start of the game or in the middle of the game. I hope AMD would fix this issue pretty soon because it's pretty **bleep** annoying to be honest. 

0 Likes
wlundstrom
Journeyman III

Anybody got a fix or workaround for this yet? Looks like I'm going to have to make a non-AMD build just to play this game..

0 Likes

I was able to play without the game crashing when changing the graphics settings to ultra, not sure why this helped. I have SAM on and RX 6800 XT gpu.

Update: After restarting the game it crashed when I joined the server. When I changed the settings to high, I was able to play again. For some reason it helps when changing the settings, not sure why.

0 Likes
wlundstrom
Journeyman III

Can someone forward this issue to AMD drivers issue team? 

0 Likes