cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

lxchet
Journeyman III

Recently Games Keep Crashing

Recently, I've been experiencing a lot of crashing in games. The only 2 that I play and it always happens on are Valorant and Rainbow Six Siege. At the time I was running 4.3.1 adrenaline drivers, which was 2 days ago and when these issues first started occurring. I then updated it to 4.4.1 and the games were still crashing without any errors. I also rolled back my recent window update and that didn't fix it either. These games crash without a crash handler recognizing that it did. It doesn't generate any crash reports, or at least, none that I could find. I have a 7900xtx. I've also opened up tickets with riot and ubisoft to try and figure out what's wrong. I'm also going to run memtest again tonight since a month ago it said everything was fine. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
ThreeDee
Paragon

list your full PC specs so others can better help you out

I've had similar crashes with Hunt:Showdown where I just get dumped back to the desktop with out any errors or anything .. my crashes were caused by overtweaking my RAM on my AM4 setup .. once I dialed back the memory tweaks a bit .. solid as a rock

IF you are running with XMP/EXPO/DOCP enabled .. disable it and see IF you still have the same crashes or not for starters

ThreeDee PC specs
0 Likes