cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Wolfstar098
Journeyman III

Raedon installer-Firepro W7000 Failed to create OpenGL context for format QSurfaceFormat(Version 2.0

I am trying to play BF1 but my PC says I need to install the new driver 16.20.1025 or newer I have 15.20.1045 and it gives me the link to the AMD website. I then go to the AMD website start the download for my graphics card a FirePro W7000 for windows 10 64 bit and the application that gets downloaded I open and it says

"Failed to create OpenGL context for format QSurfaceFormat(version 2.0, options QFlags<QSurfaceFormat::FormatOption>0, depthBufferSize 24, redBufferSize - 1, greenBufferSize -1, blueBufferSize -1, alphaBufferSize -1, stencilBufferSize 8, samples -1, swapBehavior QSurfaceFormat::DoubleBuffer,swapinterval 1, colorSpace QsurfaceFormat::DefaultColorSpace, profile QSurfaceFormat::NoProfile). This is mostlikely caused by not having the necessary graphics driver installed.

Install a driver providing OpenGL 2.0 or higher, or, if this is not possible, make sure the ANGLE Open GL ES 2.0 emulation libraries (libEGL.dll, libGLESv2.dll and d3dcompiler_*.dll) are availiable in the application executable's directory or in a location listed in PATH." 

If anyone knows how to fix this it greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
0 Replies