Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dr1ft3r
Journeyman III

RadeonSoftware.exe ERROR

Hey Guys,

New here - just trying to track down the root cause of an error event I'm experiencing after just installing my XFX RX 570 RS XXX Edition 8GB card with Adrenaline. I'll post the error message below and this usually triggers at reboot or initial startup. I'm Running 64-bit Win 7 Home Premium SP1 Build 7601 with an AMD FX-6300 and 16GB of RAM.

"

---------------

RadeonSoftware.exe - Entry Point Not Found

The procedure entry point fatBinaryCtl could not be located in the dynamic link library nvfatbinaryLoader.dll

---------------

"

It doesn't APPEAR to be causing any performance issues as of yet, however:

#1 - this is annoying

&

#2 - I want to avoid the possibility of it causing any performance issues and/or a system instability.

I have checked to make sure other drivers are not present and I have also attempted a 'repair' install on the Adrenaline software to attempt to patch over the problem (to no avail)

CPU-Z system summary attached. I will leave all the screenshots and info here and please let me know what you guys think because I didn't see anything in a quick search of the forum. Thanks!

3 Replies
dylanswg
Journeyman III

I too am having this pop-up, I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the GPU and installer. Nothing has fixed it.

dylanswg - what OS are you running? What DX version are you running?

0 Likes

I'm running Win 10 Home 64 bit and DX12.

0 Likes