Click here to download Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.1 Driver.
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.1 Highlights
- Monster Hunter World™: Iceborne
- Radeon Chill’s audio beep notification when enabling/disabling the feature has been removed.
- The Radeon ReLive on screen timer indicator during recordings has been disabled by default but can be enabled in Radeon Software settings.
- Controls for vertical sync may be hidden or disappear when Radeon Enhanced Sync is enabled.
- Radeon ReLive may experience freezing or pausing issues during recordings when a high resolution camera is connected and in use.
- Some users may experience an error message “Another instance is running” during download of a software update through the Radeon Software home screen.
- The DuplicateDesktop process may sometimes cause high CPU usage while a game is running.
- Radeon Software may close or may experience a crash upon resuming from sleep.
- The toast message detailing the hotkey to open Radeon Software’s Overlay may still show up in some games after Radeon Software Overlay has been disabled.
- Lost Ark™ may experience stuttering intermittently during gameplay.
- Using a custom stream key with Radeon ReLive may fail to stream your content.
- The ‘Stream’ button may remain active when in the process of choosing a region to stream even when a region has not been selected or chosen.
- Some mjpeg clips may experience a green tint on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products when using Windows® Media Player or the Movies & TV application.
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries™ may experience a game crash and DXGI dialogue error when running the game using HDMI and Radeon FreeSync display configurations.
- Live streaming using the DouYu™ application with hardware acceleration enabled may cause video corruption on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- Trials Rising™ may experience excessive fog/smoke in some areas of the game.
- Missing text or corruption may be experienced in the right eye when playing the VR game Boneworks™.
- Fixed result overflows that can be experienced with Radeon RX 5700 series when using SETI@Home.
- The ‘Shop AMD Products’ button may open the AMD.com homepage instead of the proper shopping web link.
- The scrolling arrow options may intermittently fail to work during Radeon Software installation.
- Battlefield™ V may experience an application hang when changing settings in game with Radeon Boost enabled on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- Up and Down arrow keys don’t work when using the search bar in Radeon Software.
- Radeon Software sidebar appears behind the Windows® taskbar when the taskbar is set to the same side of your display.
- Playing Tom Clancy's: The Division 2™ with HDR enabled and performing a task switch may cause display color corruption that persists even once the game is exited.
- Mixed Reality Portal™ may experience color corruption or distortion near the edge of viewing areas on some headsets.
- Resident Evil™ 2 may experience screen flashing when launching the game using DirectX®12 API.
- The Radeon Software Overlay hotkey notification may sometimes be displayed during video playback in web browsers or launching some video player applications.
- Integer Scaling option is not showing up or available on some Windows®7 system configurations.
- Factory Reset install may keep previously configured Radeon Software game profiles. This can cause mismatch between global graphics settings and per profile settings.
- Text overflow in some UI boxes or toast messages may be experienced in some language localizations.
- Radeon Software may open with an inconsistent size or may not keep its previously set size when opened.
- Some Vulkan® gaming applications may crash when performing a task switch with Radeon Image Sharpening enabled.
- Some Radeon RX 5700 series graphics users may intermittently experience a black screen while gaming or on desktop. A potential temporary workaround is disabling hardware acceleration in applications running in the background such as web browsers or Discord.
- AMD Ryzen™ Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics FAQ for Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition can be found here.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.1 installation package contains the following:
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.1 Driver Version 50.11.05 (Windows Driver Store Version 26.20.15011.5006)