cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

AniruddhaSarkar
Journeyman III

Radeon™ RX Vega 11 Graphics is not working on AMD Ryzen™ 5 3400G and the cpu is freezing

I have been using ASUS ROG Strix GL10DH 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen 5-3400G Gaming Desktop for amost a year now, strangely the radeon driver does not show up and when i coonec the vga output it also does not work. I went to the amd page and searched through the drivers to get the coreect driver. Then whenever i open them it says that it will not work visit the radeon page. Now i have to use my NVIDIA graphics card for display and not the radeon graphics. I am running Windows 11 with 16gb of ram and Ausus B550 motherboard. Can anybody mention where to get the correct drivers ? 

Another problem that showed up was when i stress my cpu for example at 98 - 99 utilization it freezes after a while and the only thing i could do is hard reset. Now to fix that,  I use my computer with the windows power limiter which fixes the cpu at 56% utilisation and 2.3 Ghz. Then i could use the computer freely but definitely limiting the power. So is there a fix for this ??

0 Likes
0 Replies