cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Dapr_
Journeyman III

Radeon RX 580 series causing display to hide red

Hi all, new here. This is a problem I've been having for quite some time now. I'll have a game running off of steam, display is working just fine. The second I close it, BOOM instantly green, all red color values gone and the entire screen is tinted a sharp blue green while still displaying everything properly. I did numerus amounts of testing for my PC and found nothing. So, I get a new monitor. I figure I'll set both up to try out the whole duel monitor thing. Works great, no problems surprisingly. Things work more than fine for a while until yesterday. I had just updated my drivers through the AMC installer and restarted my computer. I launched a game off of steam and wouldn't you know it, when I exited the application once again, the red on the original problem monitor was gone and now red on the "new" monitor displays as orange. The only fix for this particular issue that I've discovered is to uninstall the Radeon RX 580 Series from my device via the device manager, which promptly restores the red color values to my original monitor and returns the red to its former shade on the "new" monitor. I don't know if this is the proper use of this forum, but if anyone has even heard of the aforementioned problems, and has a cocreate solution, I would much appreciate any assistance. 

Thank you

Dapr_

0 Likes
0 Replies