Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

daredevil_17
Journeyman III

Radeon RX 5500 XT causes Windows 10-11 Boot Loop

Hello to everyone,
I need your help.

My computer was working fine until 3 months ago.
In the last 3 months, when I turned on the PC, it first started to auto-repair by getting stuck on the loading screen. But when the reboot / advanced options screen comes up, reboot or exit and continue with Windows 10 or start automatic repair etc. whichever you chose, the PC would boot immediately. Mostly I was choosing reboot and my computer was booting without any problem. In the last month, this problem has worsened. It became necessary to start the PC at least 2-3 times or put it into automatic repair. The last time I said it won't be like this, I tested all the hardware. I tested my HDD-SSD and RAM with HD Tune Pro and Memtest 86 programs. Didn't find any problems. I tested the video card by entering the games when the PC was turned on.

Among the most recent games, bloodhunt was 45-60 FPS at high settings, 45-60 FPS at RDR 2 high settings, Total War games 90-100 FPS at high settings and warming rates were standard.

I said I'll format it and do a clean install. After doing a clean install, I had no problems at first boot and the PC booted up fine, but after the updates the problem reappeared. And in my subsequent attempts, the problem became inextricable.

The problem persists as soon as the video card driver is installed. I'm afraid if I send the product back and buy a new one, I will have the same problem because the card itself is not defective. We tried it on another pc and it worked fine.

My System:
RAM 16GB
SSD and HDD model: Hikvision 240 GB and Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Video card: Radeon RX 5500 XT
Processor: Ryzen 5 3500X
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M Gaming

Thank you for your answers in advance.

1 Reply
Hilden
Journeyman III

Same thing happened to me

0 Likes