cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

swexshadow
Adept I

Radeon overlay not showing up ingame 24.1.1

This happens like every other Driver i seems like, its weird MSI afterburner is not working in every game either. so i managed to get Radeon Overlay to work in CS2 by opening adrenaline in windows launching the game and tabbing out to activate overlay in adrenaline without the hotkey, and then minimise adrenaline, but if i turn overlay off i cant turn it back on again with the hotkey. MSI afterburner wont work in CS2 for me.

and it wont work in WoW but in Wow my MSI afterburner works but not Radeon overlay what ever i do.

its like half of the game radeon overlay works by minimise adrenaline with manual turn on and if that dont work MSI afterburner works. usually MSI after burner worked in every game but not any more. every other patch last year worked with Radeon Overlay, AND yes i did a driver clean up before i installed 24.1.1 like i do with every driver these days.

0 Likes
1 Solution

i think ive found the problem, i had Virtual super resolution turned on.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
FunkZ
Exemplar

Are you using the toggle for Game Detection for Metrics Overlay which only displays the Overlay while in-game?

Or do you have that disabled so that the Overlay displays all the time, even on the desktop?

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
0 Likes

ive tried both, same results, its not working with hotkeys.

0 Likes

i think ive found the problem, i had Virtual super resolution turned on.

0 Likes