cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Samasouler
Journeyman III

Radeon Enhanced Sync restart the PC with any games since maj 24.7.1

Hello, I came back from vacation the day before yesterday and I installed the 24.7.1 drivers.

I ran "Once human" to test it and I had the Radeon enhanced sync enabled.

When the game is launched the PC restarts directly, when I disable this option, it works fine.

I also have this problem with the game I play regularly "Hunt Showdown". I didn't have this problem before. 

I activate this option because on "Hunt" I have image tearing even with a 144Hrz FreeSync screen. I hope AMD will fix the problem quickly.

1 Reply

This has been legit happening to me all day. It's been killing me trying to figure out why my pc was resetting every time I launched certain games. I found this post because I googled "enhanced sync resetting pc". Spent the last 8 hours trying to change settings and relaunching my games to see if it fixed. Eventually my windows was corrupted, so careful how many times you have to mess with it.

I had to full reinstall windows fresh not even 1 hour ago. Got to install brawlhalla, and was setting up my settings, and as soon as I turned on enhanced sync it reset immediately. So I assume now that was activated for my other games causing the crashes, and those crashes messed up a driver or something along the way. This is crazy that it caused this much damage. Im not sure if I need this for any games but im making sure its off for anything I install. I hope this is addressed asap, ridiculous over $1000 in parts between the cpu and gpu alone and problems like this can occur.