cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

pudding_procrastinator
Journeyman III

R9 390x Drivers Not Loading

So I've got this weird issues regarding my graphics card and its software not loading. I had the AMD Adrenaline software installed and it was working great and then i realized it doesn't have relive installed so i downloaded the latest version from AMD and reinstalled the software only to find that now it wouldn't load at all. Instead i get the loading symbol next to my cursor repeatedly flashing. I figured it was just a build issue so i downloaded an older version and installed that uninstalling any newer versions and i get the same result.

From there i decide to install Radon Crimson instead and after testing the recommend and newest versions both gave me the same blinking cursor and no actual software. It still works as a driver since im not getting frame drops in games but im unable to control my fans and clock speeds. Its become annoying and no one i ask seems to know how to fix it. Someone Help!!

Tags (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
pudding_procrastinator
Journeyman III

Re: R9 390x Drivers Not Loading

bump

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

Re: R9 390x Drivers Not Loading

After you download the correct AMD driver and DDU (if necessary)..disconnect from the internet. Uninstall and install the AMD driver...reboot, then reconnect your computer.

Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

0 Likes