cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

GPokerG
Journeyman III

Problems with RX 6700 XT drivers

Hi, I recently bought a XFX RX 6700 XT for my setup and after the installation (drivers included) I noticed every time I try to reproduce some kind of media in my headphones Logitech 435(youtube videos, spotify song, etc) the sound cuts for 1 or 2 seconds randomly and comes back. I think there's a problem beetwen amd drivers and logitech drivers but I don't know how to fix it. I have tried to reinstall amd drivers or install an older version (with DDU) but it didn't work. It would be nice if someone can help me about this. Thanks.

0 Likes
4 Replies
ThreeDee
Paragon

It would be nice if we knew you complete system specs ... including make/model/age of your power supply .. IF you have the latest BIOS installed on your motherboard and IF you are running the latest chipset drivers for your platform

Is your Windows install up to date?

Make sure your Bluetooth drivers are up to date as well (it's probably a WiFi/Bluetooth combo card in your setup and probably Intel .. maybe)

ThreeDee PC specs
0 Likes

Hi, I checked for BIOS updates and I have the F14 version (there are 4 more but none of them involve ryzen 5 or audio changes. F15a, F15d, F15, F16b). I also checked for chipset drivers and windows updates and both are updated to the latest version.

My motherboard doesn't have a wifi/bluetooth adapter and I use logitech lightspeed usb for connection so that shoudln't be any problem.

These are my specs:

Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite V2

Ryzen 5 5600G

Kingston Fury Beast RGB DDR4 3600MHz 16GB 2x8 CL17

Nox Urano VX 750W 80+ Bronze 140MM PWM

4 x 120 RGB Fans

Windows 10 Home 64 bits

I bought all the components some months ago so the power supply is almost new.

0 Likes
jennifer45
Journeyman III

Thank you for sharing this information.

0 Likes
GPokerG
Journeyman III

Still waiting for a solution to fix this, drivers problems are so hard to work with.

0 Likes