cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

psychobobicus
Journeyman III

Problems with AMD Ryzen Master (Error 1152)

Hello!

After using RM for several months I ran into a problem where I would launch RM and the window would start somewhere off-screen. I tried using Windows snap to get it to move, I tried reinstalling, nothing.

So I uninstalled it, dl'd the latest version from the AMD RM site, and went to install it. I'm now getting an error: "1152: Error extracting Setup.INI to the temporary location". I tried running as an admin, redownloading, disk cleanup, deleting temp files. Nothing. Can anyone help?

0 Likes
3 Replies
psychobobicus
Journeyman III

Really? After 3 months no replies?

0 Likes
Ichihan
Adept I

Heyo

I'm very late to this, I just had the same issue as you and I solved it by going to my motherboard website and downloading the latest AMD Chipset driver from my motherboard manufacturer. I don't know if it will help you but it certainly helped me.

I also noticed in the minimum specs for Ryzen Master is 3000 series cpu and x570 motherboard now so that might also be the issue.

0 Likes

Yes, I did update the Bios but that didn't help at all. I eventually fixed it by updating my chipset drivers, funnily enough, I don't know why that fixed it, but it did

0 Likes