cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

zodd666
Journeyman III

Problem 23.4.1 ryzen 3500u

hi, I installed on my hp 255 g7 laptop the new certified driver (23.4.1) for ryzen 5 3500u but when starting the laptop it sometimes hangs on the hp writing, I went to see the windows event viewer and it tells me AMDRyzenMasterDriverV20 is not installed correctly, so I proceeded to reinstall the chipset and driver, everything seems ok but this morning the same problem. I do not know what to do.. please I would like a possible solution..

0 Likes
4 Replies
johnwood
Journeyman III

It sounds like you are experiencing some issues with your laptop after installing the newly certified driver for your Ryzen 5 3500U processor. Here are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Uninstall the AMD Ryzen Master software: The AMD Ryzen Master software might be causing some conflicts with the new driver. You can try uninstalling it and see if the issue persists. To do this, go to the Control Panel > Programs and Features > select the AMD Ryzen Master software and click on Uninstall.

2. Rollback to the previous driver: If you think that the issue started after installing the new driver, you can try rolling back to the previous driver version. To do this, go to the Device Manager, find the AMD Ryzen driver, right-click on it, and select Properties. Then, go to the Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver.

3. Clean and install the driver: Sometimes, there might be some remnants of the old driver that are causing issues. You can try doing a clean install of the new driver by using Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU). DDU will remove all the traces of the old driver before installing the new one. You can download DDU from their website https://www.wagnardsoft.com/.

4. Contact AMD Support: If none of the above solutions work, you can contact AMD support for further assistance. They might be able to provide you with a solution that is specific to your hardware and software configuration.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

0 Likes

Thanks for the answer, I tried the solutions you listed but they didn't help practically or the same problem. why put ryzen master in the ryzen 5 3500u driver if this apu doesn't support it and creates inconvenience?

0 Likes

in control panel there is no ryzen master program, there are only chipset and amd software

0 Likes
zodd666
Journeyman III

does anyone know how to help me?

0 Likes